My Unique Marketing Plan Delivers Results
I only do it if it works.
Online real estate marketing is not the way of the future, it is the way of today...the fact that you are reading this now is evidence of this. 99% of all homes in Langley, Abbotsford and Chilliwack are at one time or another, found, bought and or sold by online means. My commitment to being the #1 Realtor marketing Fraser Valley homes online, has lead to the development of a digital marketing plan that will help achieve the highest results when you decide to sell your home.
The marketing steps below are just a snapshot of some of the online and traditional methods I will implement in order to put your property in front of as many buyers as possible so that it sells for the best price in the shortest amount of time. To learn about my complete marketing plan, please contact me for an appointment.
Powerful Web Presence: So how do I use it effectively to get results for you?
- Easy to find and up to date - First, I make sure that my website is easy for the search engines to find and always has up to date information about my listings.
- Lots of information - I post between 10 to 30 photos per listing, as well as details about square footage, layout, age, etc. I also post maps of the area, and virtual 360 degree tours. With this much information available, potential buyers can see all of the benefits and advantages that your home has to offer.
- Monitor and inform you - Then, I monitor the activity on my website and see how many hits we are getting for each listing so that you stay informed with the amount of interest the market has in your home.
- MLS or "Multiple Listing Service" MLS has their own website where all of the listings are posted. This is the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board system that all real estate agents use to gain information on everything on the market at a given time. It includes up to twenty pictures of a given property plus all the vital stats. It is the most important network of information for real estate agents, sellers, and buyers alike because it is totally comprehensive. This is an excellent resource that generates a large number of prospective buyers who are just "surfing" as their first effort in buying. Many of those prospects turn into real buyers.
- HomeLife Realty also has a website where all HomeLife listings are posted with the same
Professional Photography: It's a fact, buyers look to the property photos posted online to make the decision whether or not to view a home. I hire the most talented real estate photographers availalbe to captre all the best features and assets that your home has to offer.
360 Degree Tours: I incorporate a professionally produced virtual tour, enhanced through the use of photography, graphics and music, all combined to showcase the beauty of your home. My tours have been created to maximize the public visibility of your home by integrating into the MLS websites, giving buyers the best opportunity to experience your home.It's a fact, buyers look to the property photos posted online to make the decision whether or not to view a home.
Google Street View: My standard marketing package includes an automatic sync with Google Street View which allows buyers the ability to swivel 360 degrees even gives internet voyeurs the ability to take a virtual stroll of neighbourhoods. Another amazing tool to effectively market your home and further assist in the sale of your Langley Home. Click here for an example Street View
Floor Plans: My marketing package includes a professionally designed and measured floor plan - this not only refreshes the client’s memory of a previous viewing, but allows them to visualize their furniture in your home. Attractive, easy to read, computer drawn floor plans are an effective way to assist in the sale of your property and protect you from liability from errors in stated square footage. Click here for an example floor plan
Real Estate Agent's Tour: Every two weeks, several of the real estate agents in Langley visit new listings in the area, and I make sure all of my listings are on the tour. This way your home is more than just information on paper, and it stays foremost their minds. When real estate agents can better describe it to their buyers, there is a better chance they will come for a showing, and perhaps make an offer.
Open House: With your permission, open houses are proudly a part of my marketing campaign. Although very few homes are actually sold from open house efforts alone, I will always be sure to host open houses when your listing first hits the market and upon price changes.